Aramark gains deeper insight into global agreements with Conga
Aramark delivers experiences that enrich and nourish people’s lives through innovative services in food, facilities management, and uniforms. United by a passion to serve, the more than 270,000 Aramark employees make a meaningful difference each day for millions of people in 21 countries. Aramark is recognized among the Most Admired Companies by FORTUNE magazine.
While Aramark’s legal department excelled at negotiating and managing contacts on an individual basis, it struggled with contract maintenance at the corporate level. These company-wide inefficiencies were costing Aramark time and money, and lead to additional challenges:
- Inability to draft contracts by region
- Ineffective contract management process
- Lawyers frequently pulled away from negotiations
- Expensive outside legal fees
- Frequent contracting errors
Aramark decided to purchase Conga solutions for many reasons, including unrivaled contract generation capability, a pre-approved clause library, the Conga approval process, and more. Conga CLM standardized Aramark’s contract generation globally with a pre-approved clause library that established consistency across business units and countries.
- Faster contract generation time
- Instant access to contracts via mobile devices
- Standardized contracts through templates and pre-approved clause library
- Increased business intelligence with metadata-driven process
- Collaboration between sales, legal, and finance